Sunday 1 December 2013

Filled Under:

LINKED

I have purchased LOGMDev.com and associated it with this blog, my google+ page so everything should be happily linked! Google are doing some impressive work with the Google+ Network (note how i didnt say social network), linking together all of the google services sooner or later people will see the true power of Google+ in the UK.

I already have most of my friends on it now and they are finding hangouts integration giving you the ability of whatsapp/imessenger and more on any device or computer making it much more widely available.. id far rather message people from my PC if thats what im using i shouldnt HAVE to pick up my phone to check messages this is 2013!

When i tell people with modern android handsets that they already have a google plus they say no... so i say do you download apps? log into youtube? use gmail?... then yes you do!