Saturday 21 June 2014

Filled Under:

Immersive UI v0.1.1 Alpha for Android RELEASED!


We NEED Testers!

Join 14 of my testers for my latest application Immersive UI. Help make this application good enough for launch and meet the demand of the public!

In return I offer 6 months in PRO for the latest BETA version of the application - so you will get cutting edge features and a taste of what pro would be like.

What is Immersive UI?

It is an application that takes android to its limits. its designed to give you an immersive full screen experience, and give a beautiful and simple way to use your device. say goodbye to using your notification bar and enjoy a new, minimalist way of using android.

When can I see the features?

To dive right in, apply to fill in the last 6 positions in the testing community. You will get full access and explanations on how to use my application as well as a way to contact the developer directly to fix any issues or explain anything that doesn't make sense.

Once I am confident that this application is good enough for the market, I will release an open beta and screenshots and other media about my application.



JOIN THIS GOOGLE + GROUP

and then follow the instructions HERE

to test my application!